AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST
As a prominent local presence, we hold ourselves highly accountable to the children and the community we serve. A reminder of the significant responsibility with which we are entrusted, our recognitions include:
- Recognized by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention as an “evidence-based model” of mentoring.
- Certified Volunteer Program (United Way of Greater St. Louis)
- 2015 Quality Award (Big Brothers Big Sisters of America)
- 2016 Elite Award for Extraordinary Leaders Impacting Today's Environment (Racial Harmony)
- 2017 Community Service Award (Southwestern Illinois Central Labor Council)
- 2020 Gold Seal of Transparency (GuideStar)
- 2020 Accredited Charity (Better Business Bureau)
ACCOUNTABILITY TO GOOD STEWARDSHIP
When you make a gift, you put your trust in us – something we take very seriously. Your contributions directly drive the impact our organization has on the lives of hundreds of at-risk children in our community. Because we value complete transparency, we invite you to review our most recent financial statements and annual report.